Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3-D Nail Flowers

Yay! The sun is out today (happy dance) and I'm posting early in an attempt to get some sleep tonight. Lately, I haven't been able to get to sleep before 1a.m. Probably due to the 5-6 cups of coffee I have a day.

Today I'm wearing a super quick and easy pink on pink mani. Sometimes I forget how convenient nails stickers are, as they provide instant professional-looking results. For the pink french I used CG strawberry fields and SH Strong Blush as a base. I started to add rhinestones but after yesterday's fiasco I decided against it (ha, ha).


13 comments:

  1. The nails are really beautifull =)

    xoxo**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies. This was really quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love to wear nail stickers on my mani for its quick & easy... love ur mani.. simply elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turned out great. I have to try stickers. Still in the stamping phase but always willing to expand my horizons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Thriszha, Marketa & Taki.

    Taki they are great when you're not in the mood to stamp. Just pop them on, add a top coat and you're out the door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very cute, I love Strawberry Fields !

    ReplyDelete
  7. this one is so pretty and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really awesome color and design. I love pink color. I will try your design this week.

    Elizabeth
    nail flowers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails