Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tell-Tale Hearts

Hello my lovely readers! A quick post to say hello and apologize for my lack of posts again. Boy when it rains it pours. I'm sick once again with a cold. Hopefully it won't hang around too long this time.

I'd also like to share a previous NOTD made with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and NerdLacquer Nebula. I'm also wearing Nebula sans stamping today. I love the stamps but didn't think my Instructor would allow it, lol.


Stamping was done using Red Angel plates. This is the only plate that I've noticed that's not perfect. There's a slight scratch within the heart that smears the stamping a little. It's probably just a scratched plate because the etching is perfect. Not too noticeable though.

Well thanks for stopping by. I'll be back later this weekend with more posts. Have a great evening!







15 comments:

  1. Lovely combo of glittery base and the silver stamp ♥ Perfect for valentine's day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice!! :D I really hope that you feel better soon; sorry to hear about the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope U'll get better soon! Take care!

    Lovely mani :) Ur stamping is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love This! Why won't your professor let you wear your nails stamped? Nursing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stamping! I can't see anything wrong with the image at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! Think I need some of these red angel plates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I really need to get some new plates to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hearts! I need to get the Angel plates soon! Hope you get better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, pretty hearts! Perfect for valentines day :)
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I quite like this. I like the glitter peeking through as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty manicure! I ♥ the design... Haven't used my Red Angel plates yet, have to try them soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Ladies.

    @Ashela and Pauline. Thank you! I've recovered but super behind on every thing. Feeling much better though and that's all that counts.

    @Kelly. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails